General Property Insurance

General property insurance is another cover that tradesmen require as they carry their own tools and equipment. When you are going from job to job, it's vital to not be left out of pocket due to theft and damage.

General property insurance cover can be extended or added onto your liability insurance but can also be insured by itself.

There are two types of covers for tools of trade/general property:

  • Defined Perils - This is a standard cover. This covers you for such perils like fire, flood, damage due to collision and overturning of the vehicle. It also includes theft from securely locked vehicle by forcible and violent entry.
  • Accidental Loss and Damage - This can be extended to be on top of the defined perils cover.



Don't miss out. Subscribe today.