At Brokers National, we understand that each hospitality risk is unique. We focus on offering tailor-made hospitality insurance solutions, to simplify and meet your Hospitality business insurance needs. With offering hospitality business insurance products for over 20 years, our brokers have the knowledge and expertise to find the right insurance policy at the right price.
Insurance Coverage for Hospitality Businesses
Brokers National recommend hospitality business's consider the following insurance covers:
- Property Damage
- Business Interruption
- Management Liability
- Public and Products Liability
- Goods In Transit
- Machinery and Equipment Breakdown
For more information regarding the above hospitality insurance covers, click here.
Covering All Hospitality Businesses:
Brokers National can insure all businesses in the hospitality industry including, but not limited to:
- Bars, Nightclubs & Pubs
- Backpacker Hostels
- Bed and Breakfasts
- Takeaway Shops
Hospitality Industry Risks
As a hospitality business owner you need to know about the risks you face. Some of the major risks that are associated with businesses in the hospitality industry include:
- Slip, Trips, Falls of customers and staff
- Food poisoning
- Fire - increase exposures if your business is using deepfryers, wok cooking, or use of EPS Panels (used in coolrooms), which are considered high fire risk
- Employment practices such as wrongful dismissal, and sexual harassment
- Breakdown of Equipment such as coolrooms, ovens, dishwashers, POS systems, and exhaust canopies.
To learn more about the risks your hospitality business could face, speak to one of our brokers. Brokers National qualified brokers have the knowledge and expertise to advise you on an insurance policy to cover your risk exposures. Contact us on (03) 9791 6688.