Farm insurance policies are designed to cover a huge range of agricultural needs which can be designed for your farming operations. The right farm insurance policy is essential to protect your livelihood.
Whether you have a hobby farm or a large working farm, a farm insurance policy can be fully tailored to your specific needs including options such as:
- Livestock cover for fire, mortality or transit (including working dogs)
- Agistment cover in the event of loss of land use following an insured event
- Tractor and farm motor insurance
- Farm property, including hay and fencing
- Personal accident and illness
- Machinery breakdown
- Farming liability
- Domestic home insurance
No matter what the farming risk is, Brokers National can help you select the covers you need to help protect against those unexpected or unforeseen circumstances.
Speak to a qualified broker today on (03) 9791 6688.