Hard to Place Insurance
Businesses that manufacture, warehouse, transport, blend or distribute hazardous materials face serious risks from fires, explosions and environmental spills. Brokers National can offer a wide array of specialised insurance solutions to high hazard businesses to help manage their complex risks.
Businesses that may require such high hazard cover:
- Plastic product manufacturers
- Cosmestic products
- Business that manufacture/supply products to the oil, gas, mining, rail and shipping industries
- Expanded polystyrene risks (EPS), such as cold stores
- Chemicals and flammable product wholesalers and manufacturers
- Paper products
- Textile products
- Product blending such as sports/health products
- Accommodation industry (example: backpackers, hostels, boarding homes)
- Demolition (including asbestos removal)
- Tattoo studios (including property owners)
With access to most hard to place underwriters, the occupations that Brokers National can look at are endless.
Speak to a qualified broker today on (03) 9791 6688