Business insurance is essential for your company. You have invested a lot of time and money to get your business to where it is today. Protecting that investment with a commercial insurance product such as business insurance, marine, and/or commercial motor is a fundamental practice for any business owner.
You also need to ensure you have adequate business insurance coverage to protect what you have worked hard for. One major uninsured event, such as a fire, could wipe out your business. Brokers National can help you determine the best coverage to meet your business insurance needs.
Business Insurance Products
Ready to get your business insurance quote?
Receieve quotes from multiple insurers and underwriters, tailored to your needs
Business Insurance FAQ's
How much does business insurance cost?
The cost of your business insurance depends on the occupation, the covers your require, and the sums insured limits. Businesses that are perceived as riskier will usually pay a higher policy price. Brokers National is able to tailor a policy to your needs which can be suited to your budget. We have access to all Australian insurers and underwriters, including overseas markets.
What type of business insurance do i need?
Every business is different to the next – and your insurance should reflect that by being tailored to suit your specific needs. To find out more about the different types of business insurance covers click here.
If you would like to speak to a qualified broker, please call our office on 03 9791 6688
How is my business insurance premiums calculated?
There are lots of different factors which may affect your business insurance premium. These include the size of your business, the type of work you do, how much cover you need, how long you’ve been in business and whether you have had any claims.
What businesses do you insure?
With access to over 100 insurers & underwriters, locally and internationally, Brokers National can assist with all occupation types from a small retail operations right up to large hard to place risks.
Some of the industries that we can assist with are:
- Transport & Logistics
- Commercial Property Owners
How do I make a business insurance claim?
How do i find out what types of insurance my business needs?
A professional business insurance broker is qualified to determine what types of coverage your business needs, based on a comprehensive risk analysis.. With over 20 years in operation, our brokers can help negotiate your unique risk with our panel of insurers to get you the right coverage at the right price.
Why choose Brokers National as your business insurance broker?
- Flexibility : We are flexible and approachable and at all times we endeavour to meet the needs of the client in respect of specific products and associated services.
- Versatility : Whether it's commercial, trade, life or personal our brokers can source quality products from a broad, flexible range.
- Security : Brokers National discusses your insurance needs and assists clients in having a better understanding of the security provided by various insurance products
- Strength : Brokers National meets all licensing requirements and generates its strength from its professional staff and its membership of the National Insurance Brokers Association, and the Steadfast Group.
- Impartiality : Our staff have a comprehensive, current knowledge of the insurance market. All our staff are qualified and meet the licensing requirements of The Financial Services Reform Act Policy Statements.
- Advice : As an introduction for a business insurance quotation Brokers National staff will need to find out more about the business you are in, the ownership, its growth and profitability, the associated risks, your risk management procedures, and past claims experience. Once we have a picture of your business, we can discuss your insurance needs.
- Trust : Trust is essential between the broker and customer as we are there to protect your best interest and assess your insurance needs. Brokers National operates to a code of practice to ensure that the relationship with our customers is a trusting and a lasting one.
- Value : Brokers National will do the "shopping' for you, looking for the cover that's ideally suited to your needs. We recommend to you insurers based on their individual strengths and skills to ensure you receive the right protection at a competitive premium.
When should i update my business insurance policy?
Its important to remember that the amount of insurance coverage you need is directly related to the current value and operations of your business. If you need to make changes during your policy period, its important to contact your account manager so that your policy can reflect those changes. Some examples would include:
- Increasing or reducing sums insured values on buildings, contents or stock
- Changes in turnover or total staff
- If you introduce a new product or service
- If you change any ownership structure of your company
What is business insurance?
A business takes years to build - but an accident or disaster could destroy it all in minutes. Thats why buisnesses should help protect themselves with a quality business insurance policy.
With the right cover in place, owners can run their business with confidence, knowing that their premises, stock, equipment and reputation are protected by insurance. Click hear for more information on Business insurance packages
Who should consider business insurance?
Business owners can benefit from taking out an affordable and comprehensive business insurance pack to help protect them against the main risks involved in running a business.
What usually isn’t covered under business insurance?
Exclusions, and the excess you need to pay and limits of liability can vary greatly depending on your insurer and the requirements of your business.
Important : Product disclosure statements (PDS) are available from Brokers National. You should consider the PDS in deciding whether to acquire, or continue to hold business insurance.